Happy Wednesday Book-O-Sphere! Looks like Valentine’s Day is less than a week away and you know what that means…it’s time to make some romantic plans for you and your significant other!
There is no doubt that love is in the air and the roses and chocolates are in full effect at every retailer, restaurant, date spot, etc. known to man…right? But what if you don’t have a significant other to share the special day with? NOT TO WORRY! Discover Books has you covered with the Top 5 “Best” (possibly cheesiest) Pick Up Lines to win the heart of the one you love. We would imagine that the apple of your eye loves books as much as you do so, you guessed it, they’re all book themed!
1) THE CLASSIC ROMANTIC – “I like books, you like books, why don’t we start writing the story of us?”
2) SUPER SUAVE – “Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call fine print!”
3) MR. CHEESY – “Are you a library book? Because I can’t stop checking you out.”
4) THE LIBRARIAN – “Do you have a card in the Dewey decimal system? Because I have to write down your number!”
But wait, that was only 4……
Thought we forgot one didn’t you?! We like to cover all of our bases so just in case you aren’t interested in the romance, would like to focus on yourself and want to spend the special day solo, we threw in one SURE FIRE line that will promise to turn away any and every schmuck trying to win your heart over. You’re welcome!
5) THE “NO THANKS…I JUST WANT TO SPEND VALENTINE’S DAY ALONE”-R – Any time a guy/girl tries to use one of these pick up lines on you and you’re completely uninterested, we suggest, “The truth is, Charles Dickens gave me Great Expectations but I know you won’t be able to meet them…thanks anyway!”
To show you how much we love and appreciate our followers on this holiday of LOOOOVEEE, we have a special discount code so that you can surprise your loved one with a great read for Valentine’s Day or spend time reflecting on yourself cuddled up with a fabulous page-turner. Regardless of your plan, DON’T FORGET THE BOOKS!
Head to www.DiscoverBooks.com now and use code LOVEREADING2017 for 15% off of your purchase now!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!