We would like to take this opportunity to wish the Happiest of Holidays to all of our followers and friends!
Whether you’re curled up on a cozy chair in front of a blazing fireplace or relaxing on a warm beach in your Santa hat, we know that the holidays are always about love, family, friends and making memories. Aaaaand you obviously want to make sure that you are getting everyone on your list the perfect gift right? A gift that they will remember for years to come! Discover Books has the perfect on-stop-shop solution. If you are still searching for the perfectly memorable gift for the hard-to-shop-for people on your list, you have come to the right place.
1) The “Has Everything” Friend – Undoubtedly, we all have a friend on our list who has absolutely everything and anything that they could ever want. You want to get them something that they will love but every gift you can think of would be a duplicate because they already have a bigger and better version. Not to fear! Buy them, Get Yours! How to Have Everything You Ever Dreamed of and More, by Amy Dubois Barnett. Click the picture below to buy it now at www.DiscoverBooks.com
2) The “OVER THE TOP” Friend – You all know this person. A dear friend, close to your heart but you know that no-matter what you get them, it won’t quite live up to their standards. They have very expensive taste and have to have the newest version, best edition or most expensive, flashy items to keep up appearances…and quite frankly, you can’t afford to break the bank on just one person. So what do you do? You get them a book of course. We can guarantee that no one else will be giving them the scandolous read, Marrying for Money by Chrissy Manby. Click the picture below to buy it now at www.DiscoverBooks.com
3) The “Sports Enthusiast” Friend – It is pretty likely that you have someone on your list who loves anything and everything sports. You usually can find them juggling a soccer ball during casual conversations, screaming violently at the TV while watching NFL & College Gameday Football or maybe even playing on a competitive, weekend team themselves. You know you won’t be doing them (or anyone around them) any favors by getting them a gift card to Sports Authority. So what else could they possibly want? At first, a book might not seem like a logical gift, but you would be surprised. Give them a new perspective with The Meaning of Sports by Michael Mandelbaum. Click the picture below to buy it now at www.DiscoverBooks.com
4) The “Party-Way-Too-Hardy” Friend – Every year, you buy this friend the same gift – a great big bottle of wine or a fifth of vodka. They love having a good time….maybe a little way too good of a time if we’re being honest. Chances are you are wondering how to find a way to drop a subtle hint while still getting them something that they will appreciate….right? Blackout Girl by Jennifer Storm is the perfect scandalous but reality inducing book for them! Click the picture below to buy it now at www.DiscoverBooks.com
5) The “Crafty” Friend – We have visions of home-made bedazzled jackets, puff-paint decorations and glitter explosions dancing in our heads when thinking about this next friend on the list. You can’t wait to see them this holiday and pick the fragments of straw and yarn from their hair, while complementing their latest creation right? While it is fairly certain that you will receive a gift from them that you have ABSOLUTELY no place or use for, you are still forever grateful and want to make their holiday special. Against our better judgement, we think that giving them an aresnal of new materpieces to create would be the most perfect present. DISCLAIMER!! – You may be receiving more hand-made items than usual after giving them Martha Stewart’s Encyclopedia of Crafts. Click the picture below to buy it now at www.DiscoverBooks.com
6) Have a friend of your own that is so unique that they didn’t even make the list? Don’t know what kind of books they would even enjoy? We have a fool-proof solution for that too. Buy them a www.DiscoverBooks.com gift card and let them choose what suits their quirky personality the best! Click the picture below to email someone a Discover Books gift certificate! Gift certificates are sold in $5 increments and you can even customize your email template to coordinate with any occasion…how cool is that!? The best part…you don’t have to pay for shipping, wrapping or delivery! Jeez-Louise! We thought of everything didn’t we!?