YAYAYAY!!! Summer is finally here (well not officially until June 21st…but it feels like summer outside) and you know what that means! The kids are out of school and at some point you will be spending time at the pool or beach or on vacation most likely. What could be more relaxing in the warm summer air than pulling up a poolside chair, cracking open an good book and getting lost in the story?
We thought you’d agree so when we stumbled upon Popsugar.com‘s list of The Best Beach Reads For a Summer Getaway we had to let you in on the fun!!
We have chosen our Top 5 and have listed them below.
We have even made it easy to purchase each of them with just a simple click. Click on the photo of each book to see them on our website, www.DiscoverBooks.com where you can purchase them at a great price! You might even want to buy more than one at the low prices we offer…heck! You could probably buy all 5 on our site for the price that you would pay for one of them in a large retail store!
So what are you waiting for….get shopping!
1) The Vacationers by Emma Straub – The Posts are going on their first family vacation in years, and it’s going to be a special one: Jim and Franny are taking their daughter Sylvia, son Bobby and his girlfriend, and Franny’s best friend Charles and his husband, all the way to Mallorca for two weeks of the sort of relaxation, culture and cuisine that only Europe can offer. But there are problems… Click below to buy it now and read it to find out more!
2) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – An all time favorite thriller! When a woman goes missing on her fifth wedding anniversary, her diary reveals hidden turmoil in her marriage, while her husband, desperate to clear himself of suspicion, realizes that something more disturbing than murder may have occurred. Click on the picture now to purchase for just $3.58!
3) Little Known Facts by Christine Sneed – Christine Sneed emerges as one of the most insightful chroniclers of our celebrity-obsessed age, telling a story of influence and affluence, of forging identity and happiness and a moral compass. Click below to buy it and get lost in the story now!
4) Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen – What would you do if your husband suddenly wanted to rewrite all of the rules of your relationship? This is the question at the heart of Skipping a Beat, Pekkanen’s thought-provoking second book. This is a must read, critically acclaimed book for the pool or beach. Get it now! Click the cover below!
5) Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close – Last but not least, this national best seller is a must read! Wickedly hilarious and utterly recognizable, Girls in White Dresses tells the story of three women grappling with heartbreak and career change, family pressure and new love all while suffering through an endless round of weddings and bridal showers. Get it now for a great price by clicking below!
And, as we are sure that you already know, there are plenty more where these FABULOUS books came from. Don’t forget to check back and grab a few more of your favorite reads throughout the summer time! Pull up a pool float and enjoy!!